OUR MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
We're not giving the virus a chance.
To protect the safety of our guests and employees even in times of COVID-19, we have taken the following measures:
- All employees are fully informed about COVID-19, wear mouth and nose protection, and always keep the prescribed distance to the guest.
- At the start of work, the body temperature of all employees is measured.
- Products with a viricidal effect are used for cleaning. The cleaning supplies are disinfected before and after use.
- At each change the apartments are sanitized with special devices legally approved.
- All public spaces are regularly cleaned with disinfectant spray.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available throughout the residence for cleaning hands.
- The body temperature of all arriving guests is measured upon arrival. Guests with a body temperature above 37.5 degrees cannot be accommodated. All our guests are required to self-certify stating that they are not subjected to preventive quarantine and that they have not had contact with people positive for the virus.
- Mouth and nose protection is obligatory during contacts with staff or other guests.
- The common garden has been organized in order to guarantee the social distancing, allowing our guests to enjoy in complete safety the outdoor spaces equipped with sanitized sunbeds, umbrellas and a sun shower.
- The number of bathers allowed in the pool has been adapted to maintain the safety distances prescribed by the authorities. The quality of the water in the pool will be monitored daily and through specific chemical analysis carried out by specialized companies.